Diphone D10 Plus
DiPhone is a state-of-the-art IP desktop phone incorporating ergonomic design, ease-of-use functionality, and the full power of IP telephony on the desktop. With a built in dial up modem it can be used with or without high-speed broadband connection. The user can select either IP network or the PSTN, whichever is the least cost for each call.
The built-in dual port Ethernet switch can be used to connect the PC and IP phone on the same 10/100 base-T LAN, reducing wiring costs and complexity. The IP Phone also has a PSTN port, allowing you to dial out on the IP network through 56K build in modem.
Entering the networking configuration menu:
- Press the # sign at the same time the IP Phone is powered up.
- You will be prompted for a password. The factory default user password is1234.
- Enter your password and press the Spk button. You will see a configuration menu:
0 Static 1 DHCP 2 PPPOE 3 Modem
If your connection type is Modem:
- Press 3 to show dialnumber. > Press Spk to input ISP dial up number.> Press Spk to confirm.
- Press Vol(+) to show pppid (dialup user id). > Press Spk to input your pppid. > Press Spk to confirm.
- Press Vol(+) to show ppppin (dialup password). > Press Spk to input pppin. > Press Spk to confirm.
- Press Vol(+) to finish setting. The phone will reboot automatically activate the configuration.
Hint on how to enter username ‘ kcl' in the phone number pad: 555 2222 5555
Hint on how to correct wrong input: Press the Vol(-) to delete the previous input.
Other Network Connection Type
Static IP type:
- Press 0 to show current IP # . > Press Spk to input or change local IP. For example, if you have an actual IP address of 10.19.1.63, you have to press 1 0 * 1 9 * 2 0 * 6 3 > press Spk button to confirm.
- Press Vol(+) to show the net-mask. > Press Spk to modify it. For example, if you have a net-mask of 255.255.255.248, press 2 5 5 * 2 5 5 * 2 5 5 * 248 > press Spk to confirm.
- Press Vol(+) to show the router IP . > Press Spk .to modify it. For example if your router IP # is 10.19.20, it can be set by pressing 1 0 * 1 9 * 2 0 * 1 and then p ress Spk to confirm.
- Press Vol(+) to show the DNS You can setup your DNS 1 and 2 by the same way. Press Vol(+) to finish
PPPoE IP type:
- Press 2 to show your pppid (PPPoE username). > Press Spk to input a new ISP user name . Press Spk to confirm.
- Press Vol(+) to show your ppppin (password). > Press SPk to input ISP password . Press Spk to confirm.
- Press Vol(+) to finish setting.
DHCP IP type:
To access web-based configuration (if needed)
Press the Power status button on the phone. You will hear IP number or see it on the LCD display. Enter this IP number on a browser of a computer that is in the same network that the phone is in. A configuration screen will appear: