Configuration Of SIP Trunk With Switchvox For Use With FonoSIP Setup
This is a guide how to configure a SIP trunk on Switchvox PBX http://www.switchvox.com/
for use with FonoSIP Service http://www.fonosip.com
- For the first you have to add a new VoIP Provider. Click on System Setup tab and select VoIP Providers from the menu.
- Select SIP Provider from Add New drop down menu and click on Go button.
- Enter in the fields the following data:
SIP Provider Name: Fonosip
Your Account ID: FonoSIP ID
Your Password:FonoSIP SIP password
Hostname/IP Address: fonosip.com
Callback function: Enter any extension to receive
incoming calls on this trunk by default
DTMF Mode: RFC2833
And click Add SIP provider button. This should create a SIP trunk and should register to fonosip.com providing you entered the right details. To check if the trunk is resisted, click Diagnostic Tab and select System Status. If the trunk is registered, under VOIP Providers it should show as registered.
- To check if the trunk is resisted, click Diagnostic Tab and select System Status. If the trunk is registered, under VoIP Providers it should show as registered.
- Outgoing calls setup using FonoSIP Trunk.
Click on System Setup tab and select Outgoing calls.
- Add a new plan or modify the dialling name Local. For example the dial plan on the image will allow extensions to dial out 11 digit long number on this trunk using 9 as prefix.
- Incoming calls setup using FonoSIP Trunk
Click on System Setup tab and select Incoming calls
- Under Incoming call routes, click on Add route button. Enter your incoming number in Route Number, select SIP Provider in from field, select FonoSIP from next drop down menu and enter the extension number you want to dial for this incoming number and press Save button.
FonoSIP.com supports Xten / Counterpath SIP softphones
for Windows, Mac, iPhone and Linux.
Internet telephony equipment such as Linksys PAP2, Cisco, Sipura,
Nokia N71. Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad. Android. Codec G729.
Fring Mobile. Bring your Own Device BYOD.
We also support SIP Trunking, replace your phone lines.
Asterisk PBX, TrixBox.